Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 3090 replacment is 700 vrays slower then the previous card (nevermind its ok now, delete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3090 replacment is 700 vrays slower then the previous card (nevermind its ok now, delete)

hello,

I have a EVGA 3090. The majority of my RTX Vray Benchmark scores are around 2700 vrays. My card started having issues and EVGA sent me a replacement under warranty. but this new card is only hitting 2000 vrays. And I have a saved image of Windows so my install is identical. Does this mean there is something wrong with this card? If so, what could it be so i can explain it to EVGA to get another replacement?

here is my vray benchmark log file from todays lower score
    log-8-5-23-2035.txt

now here is something that might help
    last year in June, i had two benchmarks on the same day with about a 700 vrays difference. If someone could look into these to see why what was different for it to get back to 2700 then perhaps it might explain why todays is back down to 2000. All the other hardware is the same.

log-6-28-22-2077.txt
    log-6-28-22-2757.txt

EDIT: i think you can delete this post. Its fine now. I think Windows was indexing since the image is a fresh install. cause after about 30 minutes its back up to 2700. I really need to make a note of that. that would explain the previous logs i mention below. Sorry!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sean_brown; 05-08-2023, 03:30 AM.
Working...
X