Architectural Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architectural Designer

I have a client looking for an architectural designer to complete some of his construction drawings. I told him that I would put the word out.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

I have just completed this in training, so could be a job for me!
    Sorry...I'm a very silly person

Though oddly some of the 'architect' drawings I get for projects are not much better LOL

Attached Files
    https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

You are hired!
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Sorry, can't do it now...this lot just came back and want to change ALL the bloody windows again!
        https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
          I have a client looking for an architectural designer to complete some of his construction drawings. I told him that I would put the word out.
          I've always found the "architectural designer" a weird description. It's often used by people that aren't registered architects but still want to do the work without the official checks and requirements. Often resulting in crappy work, but having seen some of the designs and processes you've worked on I'm not sure anybody will notice.

Surely architectural engineer is the correct term. (Sorry for the useless post btw)

Comment

You don't need to have a license to design a house here in the states. All contractors need to be licensed. In some states a four year degree can still get you a license (I think that is still the case).
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dean_dmoo View Post

I've always found the "architectural designer" a weird description. It's often used by people that aren't registered architects but still want to do the work without the official checks and requirements. Often resulting in crappy work, but having seen some of the designs and processes you've worked on I'm not sure anybody will notice.

Surely architectural engineer is the correct term. (Sorry for the useless post btw)
              That tittle means nothing. An architectural designer is a fancy name to say, Drafter.
              I haven't seen any Architectural designer actually designing...Project Architect is like an Architect Designer but older.
              The Principal usually holds an architect license he still all the credits from everybody else, he is in charge of the "big picture" but he can't design because he is playing the role of a businessman.
              CEO is the one of the principals that need a fancy name to present himself in front of potential clients.

and the list is very long of titles here in USA. In the rest of the world, the list is Architects and drafters. Done!

show me the money!!

Comment

Architectural Designer is pretty common. Basically, it is a promoted draftsman with some design skills.
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
                X