​​​​​​​Experienced Freelance Phoenix FD artist required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​​​​Experienced Freelance Phoenix FD artist required

We are currently looking for an experienced freelance Phoenix FD artist to help us with a short 500 frame speed boat sequence whilst we have basic knowledge of it, we feel this particular job requires more advanced knowledge of Phoenix FD. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and a portfolio that matches. This could lead to further collaboration in the future on similar projects. For further information please send some examples of your best work along and contact details to careers@oakfield-dc.com

Many Thanks

I would recommend getting in touch with olika to see if he's interested/available. Here's The Ocean Cleanup System that he posted recently
    Hope you all doing fine out there in this crazy year! As a lot of things are shifting at least at my desk, i decided to hire myself on the spot for a matter of heart project. 6 Weeks later i can say i learned a ton, had super fun and this is the outcome. Looking forward to your feedback and feel free to distribute, guess i'm

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the referral I will check him out.

Comment

Hi ThomasMiller Figura-CGI
        Thank you so much Thomas for recommending me! I really appreciate it big time!
        Figura-CGI, i would be more than glad if you would like to take a look at my website http://www.olika.de
        Please feel free to contact me with further info if you like my work
        OLIKA
        www.olika.de

Comment

Working...
        X