Looking for someone to model, rig and animate some animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to model, rig and animate some animals

I'm trying to understand time needed and cost for (a) Swamp Monkey and (b) Wolf's Guenon Monkey, for a proposal I'm working on.

(A) Model (incl. texture/fur)
    (B) Rig
    (C) Animate
    Each monkey will need to have a few cycles, each cycle maybe 5 seconds/150 frames. The monkey's behaviors are quite different so the animation should help make that apparent. Exact motions are unknown at this point, but could include things like (a) sitting, tail moving, head looking around, add a yawn (b) walking, head looking around, tail moving (c) run, jump, land

For now, a quick online search for each monkey will show good images and video clips.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
    karoodesignviz.com

Could you attach a reference image of the quality you are aiming for?
    https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
    Ryzen 5950, Geforce 3060, 128GB ram

Comment

Sure, my bad.

An example of what I was hoping for

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D_model_example.PNG
Views:	232
Size:	351.1 KB
ID:	1087879
      karoodesignviz.com

Comment

This is a high quality ape. There are only a view Artists out there that have the skill to model, texture, groom, rig and animate such animal.
        I assuem a time frame from one to three month to create one without rendering.
        https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
        Ryzen 5950, Geforce 3060, 128GB ram

Comment

Yes, I agree with you. I have been discussing this with my client and trying to educate them on just what it takes to get them what they want. It's a great goal to aspire towards, but creative compromise may be the ticket.
          karoodesignviz.com

Comment

Working...
          X