Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Vis Project

Hi,

Just posting on behalf of a friend who has started a new company, and is in need of a some CGI work. Details as follows...

We are a start-up business having designed bespoke accommodation solution for the Adventure Activity Market. The accommodation is essentially a 'Glamping' style tent with insulated wooden panels inside, and small kitchen area and bathroom pod + bunk beds. This is designed to provide an all year round accommodation for activity providers. We have built prototypes, but want to be able to show potential clients, rendered versions of interior & exterior with different fit & finish to current, rather than spending more development money on further prototypes. We would like to offer 2/3 views of outside in a woodland/country setting & 2/3 views of inside and if possible do a walk round tour of inside?.

A simple Sketchup model is available, along with a number of reference photos. Deadline towards the end of March.

Could anyone interested please drop me a private message with a link to your portfolio, and preferably an idea of daily/hourly rates, and I'll pass on anything suitable?

Many thanks,

John
    Website
    Behance
    Instagram

Hey,
    You got a chance to look at my message? Thanks
    Prateek Vishwa
    sigpic
    www.prateekvishwa.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/PVDS/161239543925007

Comment

Originally posted by prateekvishwa View Post
      Hey,
      You got a chance to look at my message? Thanks
      Hi Prateek,

I did indeed. Thanks very much.

I've passed on all the messages I've received so far, so anyone suitable will hear directly from him, rather than from me.

Cheers,

John
      Website
      Behance
      Instagram

Comment

I know this is old buy is your freind still in need of some to do his rendering?

Best

Comment

Hi Kris,

I'm afraid not. The images were needed last March.

Cheers,

John
          Website
          Behance
          Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X