Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environmental artist wanted -- accurate and detail-oriented please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environmental artist wanted -- accurate and detail-oriented please.

We are seeking a 3d environmental artist who is experienced with 3ds max. We create real world environments (primarily street scenes), and not science fiction. Honestly we are debating whether we want freelance or a full-timer. Remote work is possible.

Essential Requirements:
    Detail-oriented
    Accurate
    Independent
    Ability to follow directions carefully.
    Minimum 2 years of experience with 3ds max.

This is not an entry-level job and you must have a strong portfolio, please don't apply unless you meet the requirements. If your portfolio only has characters and does not have any environmental or architectural subject matter, please don't apply.

Please PM with a resume, a portfolio, references and answer the questions below. Incomplete submissions will be ignored (not because I'm mean, but because you didn't follow directions -- and that's a key job requirement).

QUESTIONS
    List your experience level with the following tools:
    5 being an expert, and 0 being no experience. It is not required that you have experience with all these items. Also, please let me know which of these pieces of software you own, so I know your capabilities, in case you were to work remotely.

3ds max:
    Vray:
    Forest Pack
    Rail Clone:
    Adobe Illustrator:
    Adobe After Effects:
    Adobe Photoshop:

Describe your experience with 3ds max, such as how long have you used it, how did you learn it and what are your strengths and weaknesses in terms of your knowledge of the software.

Also, let me know your physical location (we are in Los Angeles) and your required hourly rate -- both as a freelancer and as an employee (as I said a remote employee might be possible).

Thank you.
Working...
X