• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyflow - multithreaded Particle Flow plus much more

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stac...0594563287043/

https://www.instagram.com/_tyflow_/

Looks like such a massive improvement.

Tell me Autodesk, why do we pay you large sums of money every year when you cannot seem to pull your finger out your arse! You should make 3dsmax opensource and allow others (with more passion) to develop for it.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

I wonder where all that money goes that Autodesk are Making...
    Anyway, I hope this tyFlow is going to be released soon .they are trying to get it integrated into 3dsmax officially it seems but I think that's a dead end...
    ​​​
    ​​​​​
    ​​​
    Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
    www.AddYourLight.com
    Always looking to learn, become better and serve better.

Comment

holy crap that looks amazing. Autodesk should hang their heads in shame.

i only hope that A) the creator manages to get it "finished" to a point where its stable and reliable.. thats a crapload of work for one guy.
      and B) it doesnt cost more than max. i dont do a huge amount of particle work, but when i do, pflow makes me want to cry.

and of course finally C) autodesk stays a long long, LONG way from it.

Comment

Originally posted by super gnu View Post
        holy crap that looks amazing. Autodesk should hang their heads in shame.

i only hope that A) the creator manages to get it "finished" to a point where its stable and reliable.. thats a crapload of work for one guy.
        and B) it doesnt cost more than max. i dont do a huge amount of particle work, but when i do, pflow makes me want to cry.

and of course finally C) autodesk stays a long long, LONG way from it.
        I was going to mention that if this does get released, and it does look promising, then Autodesk will more than likely purchase the tech.....
        Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by stevesideas View Post

I was going to mention that if this does get released, and it does look promising, then Autodesk will more than likely purchase the tech.....
          Yeah, though I wonder if it would be possible to integrate it so that it's still PFlow, and not a second, alternate particle system within Max.
          - Geoff

Comment

feel like it will go the way of lots of other max plugins after a while (lucid physics for example) a few nice demos then just die.
            that said I would love for it to succeed but its a massive undertaking and unlikely for momentum to be kept up

Comment

I genuinely have faith in Tyson finishing this. Especially as he's developing it as an in-house production tool. I am absolutely chomping at the bit to give it a go.

MDI Digital
              moonjam

Comment

Wow, this is looking good.
                Alain Blanchette
                www.pixistudio.com

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                  X