SoundBites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundBites

Okay, so Im going to type off the quote I have on my desk calender everyday....should be fun. They're mostly from political figures, so remember this is just fun not politics.

Apr 1, 2005

"Rural Americans are real Americans. There's no doubt about that. You can't always be sure with other Americans. Not all of them are real."

Dan Quayle, vice president

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

That guy is the the most quotable politician....him and Bush.
    -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

Apr 4, 2005

"I would have made a good pope."

Richard Nixon

I swear this was my desktop calender quote for the day....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Apr 5, 2005

"Pray for me. Don't brag. And don't talk to Connie Chung."

Barbara Bush, on what George W Bush asks of her

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
          Apr 5, 2005

"Pray for me. Don't brag. And don't talk to Connie Chung."

Barbara Bush, on what George W Bush asks of her
          LOL
          Cheers,
          -dave
          â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Apr 6, 2005

I think that the free enterprise system is absolutely too important to be left to the voluntary action of the marketplace.

Richard Kelly, representative from Florida

Comment

Hahaha

Ohhh... man... that's a good one

I lived in Florida for a few years. I think it's the heat that does that to a brain

--Jon

Comment

"Treaties, you see, are like girls and roses: they last while they last."

Charles de Gaulle, French president

Comment

"I'm the president of the United States, and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli!"

George H.W. Bush

Comment

Apr 14, 2005

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference."

President Harry S. Truman

Comment

"These little guys, who might be making atomic weapons or who might be guilty of some human rights violations or whatever, are looking for someone to listen to their problems and help them communicate."

-Jimmy Carter, on why he meets with dictators

Comment

surely you can think of better ways to get your post count up !!

Ahh wait..hehehehe

"Presidents say the darndest things"

Comment

Apr 18, 2005

"Gerhard Schroder is no as bad as most Germans. For a start, he is not one of the uniform, stereotypical blonds with hypernationalistic pride who loudly invade our beaches."

-Stefano Stefani, Italian deputy tourism minister, on Germany's chancellor

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                            Apr 18, 2005

"Gerhard Schroder is no as bad as most Germans. For a start, he is not one of the uniform, stereotypical blonds with hypernationalistic pride who loudly invade our beaches."

-Stefano Stefani, Italian deputy tourism minister, on Germany's chancellor

good one - actually he regularly goes on vacation in italy afaik

Comment

Mon, Apr 25 2005

"A species goes out of existence every twenty seconds. Surely a new species must come into existence every twenty seconds."

-Helen Chenoweth, representative from Idaho,,
                              on the Endangered Species Act

aaahhh...my home state... real smart people runnin that place

Comment

Working...
                              X