Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colormunki for multiple displays, never match up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colormunki for multiple displays, never match up.

So I have this colormunki display calibration tool, but my displays never seem to exactly match up, one seems always a little bit 'bluer' than the other, or the other one warmer. If I profile them I have a range of options, white point being D65 bij default. It also measures the lux. When I have calibrated one display I can make the other display match the other one or calibrate on its on, but i'm not sure what the best option is.
    How do you guys/girls calibrate your displays?
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

For my old monitors I used a spyder elite. Colours were pretty much correct but had to tweak brightness and contrast. Last year I bought 3 dell's with factory colour calibration. I really like them, but they are a bit expensive. Colour across all 3 is the same and they also match my samsung s8 and a colleagues iphone.

Comment

Use dispcal. Xrite iprofilier is a piece of crap. Never matched anything.
      I just can't seem to trust myself
      So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      CG Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Oblomov View Post
        Use dispcal. Xrite iprofilier is a piece of crap. Never matched anything.
        Thanks I tried it and the colordifference is a bit better, still a tiny difference of 'warmth', and my screens are a bit less darker too.
        A.

---------------------
        www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

I bought brand new I1 Display Pro and was able to profile crappy 6-bit dell monitors at work pretty close.
          I just can't seem to trust myself
          So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          CG Artist

Comment

Working...
          X