Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual tour 360 °software

Hi,
    I'm looking for a good software to make some offline virtual tour using 360° panorama images.
    I would to link the panoramas using some hotspots.
    The best solution should be also easy shareable with my colleagues or easy to pack it and send to someone else (best if it has a standalone solution).

Have you something to suggest me with this features?
    I've tried Virtual Tour Pro and it has very nice features but, before buying it, I'd like to know if you have something different to suggest that is cheaper or it's free.

Thanks in advance.

I use garden gnome's "Pano 2 VR" - super simple. All you have to do is dump the files it generates into a web directory and pat yourself on the back...

Comment

you can try Layama
      Available for remote work.
      My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olegbudeanu/

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestions...interesting.
        If anyone else knows something else...more than welcome.

Comment

I have tried a lot of them. When it comes down to lots of panorama's (100+), on-screen features (links, videos, live video, floorplans, etc), loading time for extreme high res images, this is the way to go. Just see the blog for current developments (https://blog.3dvista.com/)
          I also like Layama, but if you need to map lots of rooms or locations in a large area, the number of renderings will become a nightmare. Layama is good if you want to do tours in one apartment or house, not for complex multi-use developments.

Comment

3Dvista is quite easy to use and provide standalone output for playing VR on PC/Mac without internet
            www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Thank you guys.
              I've tested the trial version of 3dvista virtual tour and actually is very powerful and, comparing to others, not quite expensive...so I think I'll go with it.
              It has several useful features and it's quite easy to use it...so you can be productive quite fastely.

Comment

Working...
              X