Flood by Frantic Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood by Frantic Films

Has anybody ever used or heard if it commercially available - Flood by Frantic Films. It was developed for the Tar Monster in Scooby Doo 2 - I saw a demo at Siggraph last year was wondering if it is something you can buy.

Thanks

It is not currently available to the public. Last I heard there is no date for when or if they will make it commercially available. Allan McKay was talking a bit about it over at CGTalk a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Pretty sure they used it in The Core before Scooby Doo 2. Check out that beautiful magma flow down in the geode! Or wait would it be lava once in the geode

--Jon

Comment

Thanks

I was hoping to use it for some chocolate effects I need to do for a big project (cannot say what just yet) I have been using realflow and found it less then ideal. I have a contact who used to work at Frantic Films who might be able to find something out about it from the inside.
        I'll keep you posted - what appeals to me most is working inside 3ds without having to spark out into another App. that is always a pain.

Thanks again

Comment

Adam,

I would email them...see if you can work out a deal to use it in exchange for some publicity.

Ya never know!!!
          -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

Adam, check your private messages.

--Jon

Comment

Working...
            X