Two Positions Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Positions Open

Thought I'd start here...We are looking for a two people pretty much immediately. PM me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Corey

Digital Designer
    Ayers Saint Gross is seeking a visualization professional for our visual imaging studio. Minimum 3 years experience with modeling, texturing, lighting, and animating in 3ds max.
    Candidates should have and Architectural or related degree. Candidates should also be able to work well with clients, lead a team, and initiate visual creativity. A working knowledge of computer graphics applications such as VRay, AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, Photoshop, Combustion, and ImageModeler is a plus. While serving the visualization efforts of the Baltimore, DC, and Phoenix offices, this individual would work of out the Baltimore office. We offer career development opportunities and incentives. You are encouraged to visit our web site at http://asgvis.asg-architects.com/3d/. Please send resumes and portfolio to asgvis@asg-architects.com.

Intern Digital Artist
    Ayers Saint Gross is seeking a visualization intern for our visual imaging studio. Candidates should have a minimum 1 year experience with 3D modeling and texturing. A working knowledge of computer graphics applications such as 3ds Max, Viz, AutoCAD, and Photoshop is a plus. While serving the visualization efforts of the Baltimore, DC, and Phoenix offices, this individual would work of out the Baltimore office. We offer career development opportunities and incentives. You are encouraged to visit our web site at http://asgvis.asg-architects.com/3d/. Please send resumes and portfolio to asgvis@asg-architects.com.
    Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
    Director

Chaos Group

corey.....have to send you a resume as I'm in hagerstown so keep an eye out for it mate

Comment

Sure will.

lol-The funny thing is that I was just looking for where to post on Vizdepot and I was reading a post of yours when you responded above.
      Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
      Director

Chaos Group

Comment

hmmm spooky, kismet perhaps?

Comment

hey corey,

about the site,

Mabye i'm dense, but I dont browse in full screen usually, so on first opening the 'start' wasn't visible, so I figured it was a 'work in progress' that and the site needs to be set to fullscreen 1280x1024 to work and have the little image cycle circles at the bottom visible.

you lost my browse on the first opening (From the CGArchitect.com post).. i tried it again from Chaos, because i was feeling saucy after ending up at your outlook web access last try, and my dense morning fogged brain figured the site out.

About the jobs, good luck, we're looking also up here in philadelphia, and its not exactly a good time trying to find people that you dont have to train from the ground up in these not-so-high tech cities
          Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

Working...
          X