MSN ranting and raving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN ranting and raving

my old singnature used to contain the sentance "Registered users only on msn" then i had to recently tag on the words " <---cant you people read!!!" now my msn info is taken off. basically i enjoy a nice conversation with my forum buddies. the forum was designed to help out new and pro users. its a great resource. alot of the people who have been on here for a long time enjoy helping out those who are new and we feel great when we can lend a hand to even the ones who are pros. getting together with those pros to swap ideas on msn is great for me. however if i was to accept every single person on my msn list who uses the free, demo, or hacked copies of vray my msn list would explode. After accepting someone on my list and finding out they are not registered users. please dont feel bad about me putting you on my block list, your not alone on there. if you would have just read my signature here on the forum you wouldnt even need to be on there. ok. ive run out of ranting and raving steam now. back to our regularly scheduled forum

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

doesn't your messenger require you to approve someone before they can be added to your list and can then talk to you? Ive never refused someone, but was wondering... Also can you block people?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

usually names on msn dont reflect the nick here on the forum so i have no idea who is who when they ask. so i have to accept the 1st. then ask who they are. its not like im trying to be mean or anything. but i refuse to help people who are not registered users because its so hard to tell who is useing a legal free copy or the other free copy. thus i restrict my msn list to registered users. and whats more i stated clearly in my msn signature that i only wanted registered users messageing me on msn. im more than happy to help others here on the forum

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
      X