Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T-shirts

We now have a new T-shirt available in our VRay.info store:

These T-shirts are screen printed, not done with a cheap transfer.

Printed on high quality Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirts:
    • 6.1 oz. 100% cotton preshrunk jersey
    • Ultra tight knit surface, excellent for screenprint.
    • Seamless double-needle collar
    • Taped neck and shoulders
    • Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
    • Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease

The T-shirts are $19.95 each.

Available in five different colors: white, ice grey, charcoal, black and cardinal red.

Same quality printing as the render-monkey shirts, and even better quality T-shirts this time.

http://vray.info/news/n0132.asp
    Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

looks great i think i have to buy me one. any advice on the sizes. is it europe or us ( if that matters ) is the large insanly large or fitting slim fellow at 1.85m

thank you

Comment

Glad you like them

The sizes are US sizes. Here's the Gildan size guide (I greyed out the ones we don't have, measurements in inches)

Comment

cheers m8

2 things:

I tried to first order 1 and then 'continue shopping' to get one more but it wouldnt remember my first choice ( firefox )

second, i know i am a little thick but the form to fillout at printmojo.com for shipping etc. resulted in a 'sorry no shipping available at your location' even though i live in the center of the world.....tadaaaa.....Copenhagen tried different variations but none worked.
        so either its really true they wont ship it to me or i did something wrong...any clues ?

thanks again.

//edit->

when i started my shopping trip here: https://www.printmojo.com/vrayinfo/ everything went smooth even with shipping etc. dunno why

<-//

Comment

Thanks for the order

I just tried it with IE and it seemed to work fine, but I'll try to see if there are any problems with firefox and other browsers. I'll let printmojo know about the problem as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

sorry about that, it was my firewall (kerio) i dunno what triggered that, i only block popup/under it apperently mangles with some cookies aswell although its the first time it has happend to me.

well nevermind i ordered my shirts and look forward to show some teapot..

Comment

looks sweet. I wore my rendermonkey tshirt today to work...must have figured something was coming....lol

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Just ordered mine. Great Job Torgeir. Hope it will come in the next two weeks. (I'm already thinking about more Designs...)
                Sascha Geddert
                www.geddart.de

Comment

Thanks for the comments and orders guys! The red one has sold really well, we are already nearly out of stock, so we are considering printing a few more red. We are also considering adding more colors, so I thought I should ask here which colors you think would work well in addition to the ones we have.

This is the colorchart we have to pick from

Comment

We now have all the colors back in stock, in addition to six more colors:

http://vray.info/news/n0140.asp

Comment

great,

just got mine today in charcoal. I did not like the previous one, but this one's nice.

thanks Torgeir!
                      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

i keep forgetting to order one. Ill try and remember to do that tonight.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
                        X