Recommended RTRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended RTRE

Anyone have any experience with Cubic or Quest3D RTREs? Any other good apps out there? Also I'm just looking for simplicity and possible Vray compatibility.
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

hi there
    what do you mean by vray compatibility?
    the only way to use vray with a real time engine is to use the texture baking features to light and texture your model.
    Cubicspace RTRE is only compatible with max radiosity , it can also be very temperemental. quest 3d is solid and very impressive but there is a very steep learning curve to be able to use some of its features, and its quite expensive. the UI of quest also is very bad and nto user friendly. you need to be more of a programmer to use it.
    i have been involved with real time engine called cadai (www.cadai.com) that is not commercially availabel anymore because of a restructure of the company and a new version with loads of cool features it son the works. however you can pm if you want to try out the current version and i ll try and sort something out. it doesnt have all the cool things that quest has ( that you ll never be able to get them to work in time) but it is simple and relilable.
    hope all the above help
    regards
    alkis

Comment

Working...
    X