Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat screen?

Which are your prefered flat screen?
    Resolution/color restitution/precision/latence.
    I must buy one and I have a bad experience with a samsung 193p with wrong color, I have also an IIyama 22" crt and I love it for the right colors but it is too big!
    For a price between 0 and 1000€.
    =:-/
    Laurent

there is a loooooooooooong thread about this floating around the take5 section. i think one general though was that the dell21inch lcd was a great monitor for a great price. that was a while ago though

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Re: Flat screen?

Originally posted by priad
      Which are your prefered flat screen?
      Resolution/color restitution/precision/latence.
      I must buy one and I have a bad experience with a samsung 193p with wrong color, I have also an IIyama 22" crt and I love it for the right colors but it is too big!
      For a price between 0 and 1000€.
      Hello,

Just read this:http://www.vocanson.fr/forums/index....5c2867c4658132

Good week-end!

Vince
      Architecture & design Sàrl
      global solution for architecture
      www.architecture-design.ch

Comment

I got dual lcd 19 inch sharp monitors
        the important thing with lcd's is responce time; slower is worse so watch out the ones which have 24 or 30 responce time are pretty bad.
        You will get smudging and stuff when panning or moving.
        but 16 ms and 8 ms now are the best ones.
        Dmitry Vinnik
        Silhouette Images Inc.
        ShowReel:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSJlvSwAhA
        https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-v...-identity-name

Comment

thanks, Vince what about your dell I have read the vocanson thread attentivement, and you speak about the size etc... but about the color restitution?
          Dell have not a very good reputation for the screen but they can reduce considerately their price around 20%.
          I know the response thing, it is good to have precision about it, thanks morbid.

PS: Vince, en fait je suis grave tenté par le dell mais j'ai vraiment peur des couleurs car j'ai vraiment eu une mauvaise experience avec mon 19" samsung tout pourri pour les couleurs. Je suis obligé de faire passer toutes mes images par mon crt avant de les envoyer .
          =:-/
          Laurent

Comment

I have a NEC Accusync 200vx 19" that's nice to work on but a bit grainy and a bit pricy, but no glare and really nice colors.
            Cheers
            Mike
            Two heads are better than one ...
            ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

Working...
            X