Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help windows

Here is a Max/Viz question.
    I have Viz 4 at home and somehow the little poput windows that appear as you pass over a button with the mouse that give you a statement of the action the button will take, has become disabled. IE. extrude, scatter etc....
    Does anyone know how to turn this back on? is this a Max issue or maybe a Windows issue?

TIA
    Bret

Well im using max7 and the only place i get those little popups is when i hover over the create, modify...etc tabs or on any of the toolbar icons.

I dont get any popups when hovering over any of the subobject things like create extrude...etc. and also i get nothing when hovering over anything in the create tab like box or sphere...etc. (same for the other tabs).

Basically it only pops up on things that have just a picture, if its got words then it doesnt popup obviously.

Maybe make sure that "Enable Viewport Tooltips" is ticked In the prefernces General Tab.
    I tried unticking it and it made no difference, but just make sure yours is ticked anyway.

I dont think its a windows issue. But you can double check by hovering your mouse over the time (bottom right hand corner of screen) and seeing if it shows you the date.

Comment

Thanks for the reply DaForce. I tried the "Enable Viewport Tooltips" before I posted and it didn't make a difference on my computer either. I will have to hover over the time to see if it gives me the date to see if it has to do with windows.
      Bret

Comment

Working...
      X