SIGGRAPH info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siliconbauhaus
    Vlado, will there be some sort of indication of the DOF within the max viewport or is it at render time only? It would be great if you could have some sort of idea before hitting the render button.
    I would like this as well But, if the camera is accurate (as in correct aperture controlls) and the scene is to scale, then it should be pretty easy to predict how thin the DOF will be.
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.My46Willys.com - www.33Chevy.net - www.DNSFail.com

Comment

hope you're not going to charge extra for the upcoming release with all the new features mentionned!

www.indivizuals.ch

Comment

Doubt they will charge extra as Vray 1.5 isn't even out yet and these new tools will probably be added before the release of 1.5. However, Vlado will have to give an official answer.

Can't wait to try these new tools out!
        rpc212
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Originally posted by deneb26
          hope you're not going to charge extra for the upcoming release with all the new features mentionned!

shhhhhhhh...

Comment

I dont think they will charge anything for the 1.5 update, That was not the plan earlier anyways..

Personally I would gladely pay for an update..

-Tom

Comment

Vlado,

Just wondering if you are going to be showing pictures of these wonderful new tools? I know you showed some of them in another thread, but I think you didn't show all of them.

If you did, my apologies!

Thanks,
              rpc212
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Working...
              X