Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chaos' spammy clickbait email marketing for Chaos Cloud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos' spammy clickbait email marketing for Chaos Cloud.

In the last month or so I've received 3 emails about Chaos Cloud and that I should hurry to grab my 50 cloud credits.

First of all, this is purely clickbait and super misleading, because it 'sounds' like I'm getting these 50 Cloud credits, and I should just grab them. Granted nowhere it says they are free, but the wording suggests otherwise and you all know it.

First email title: 50 Chaos Cloud credits just for you
    Second email title: 50 credits to help fuel countless creations
    Third email title: Hurry - grab your 50 Chaos Cloud credits now

Second of all, I sincerely hate these kind of emails so I already opted out of them, but I still get them, I mean this should be part of the product offers & deals emails, right? So why do I still get them?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	199
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1188559

Third, get another marketing team, you guys are following this stupid trend where every ad seems to be written/directed by the same person (or AI who knows). This isn't TikTok​ or Instagram, so bugger off seriously. I'm really starting to get pissed off with how you're devolving.
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Thanks for pointing this out; I'm not sure who worked on the Cloud campaign but I will find out and make sure they are aware of this feedback. Will also check why you are getting the emails when the "product offers and deals" option is disabled in your preferences.

Apologies for the inconvenience! If there is anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado!
      A.

---------------------
      www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Working...
      X