online render farm - semi urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online render farm - semi urgent

just had a setback from a render farm in NZ who are booked until december. can anyone recommend another (good) render farm? i need about 1500 frames rendered in a 24 hour turnaround on moday at this stage, with fast up/down ftp access to the files.

my max file will be done in max7.1, latest vray build and no other plugins, and it's not a large scene. not sure of the frame times at the moment as i'm still modelling.

cheers nik

try respower mate

http://www.respower.com/

always been good for me

Comment

Yeah respower has always worked well for me as well. They're far cheaper than anything I've come across in the UK, and they have the latest build of vray installed on the farm. Best of luck with your deadline.
      -Andrew

Andrew Martin Visualisation

Comment

cheers, much apprciated

Comment

You could use render IT they are based in London, Brick Lane, but they have a great ftp site for long distance renders. There no. is 020 77706163. We have used them many times and they are very reliable.

Comment

thanks guys, just had a successful test through respower. took me four attempts but i got there after stripping out spaces in my textures and converting *.mov to *.avi.

i like the self service too. woohoo

Comment

when seeing how quick over 500 computers rendered one of my paths (450 frames @ 6min/frame) i was gobsmacked

Comment

Yeah RenderIT are a great bunch of guys. We use them for all our renders over here.

Colin

Comment

that was thru respower, but i imagine the service with renderIT is just as good?

Comment

In the coming months i will be helping to set-up Vray on a huge grid technology renderfarm (1500 blades) .... i'll let you all know when its up and running. Thats in Liverpool
                    Natty
                    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Excellent!

We're based near Birmingham so it should shave a few milliseconds of the download time

Andrew

Comment

does RenderIT have a web address?

Comment

there in the back of 3D World..
                          Natty
                          http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

right below your ad natty, cheers.

wow, not impressed by those minimum charges!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X