X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Core Xeon Review

http://www.gamepc.com/labs/view_cont...axville&page=1

Not looking good for intel

indeed. While I love AMD, I'm constantly surprised that a company like, Intel, which has far more resources then AMD, keeps putting out inferior products.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Yeah i'll say.

I thought they would have learned from their previous dual core mistakes.... apparently now.

Comment

At least the Pentium D's were a decent value but these are way overpriced 2.8 costs about the same as a 275

Maybe the Dempsey's :P
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

pacani nyu sho vi parites nah...nu podumaesh odin bistree drugogo da kavo eto kalishet. Vseranvno nikto etim nebudewt pol'zovaca....shit i need less vodka....no i neeed more...more vodka....and beer
          Dmitry Vinnik
          Silhouette Images Inc.
          ShowReel:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSJlvSwAhA
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-v...-identity-name

Comment

ahh

Comment

This is the only review on dual core xeon. We have to wait for more proffesional review to come... Coz I realy suspect this is a biased review.

Anyway I never buy the very last processor since its amazingly expansive, while you can do the same or best render time with a properly oveclocked station for less than half the price....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce
                  LOL Daforce , N6's xeon will kick your x2's a$$ :P
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

Well i wasnt 'ing because of that but... whatever
                    Plus he is less than a minute faster on the updated benchmark.

Its faster yeah.....coool.....

Comment

hehe ok

but he is right, take the ati revue posted a while back, the real benches are out now and the results are very different...
                      Eric Boer
                      Dev

Comment

yeah they are pretty much even steven, except when it comes to AA, which the ATI is a fair bit quicker.

wait... this thread is about comparing videos cards now is it

Comment

Working...
                        X