Making an animation loop on CD-ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making an animation loop on CD-ROM

Any ideas how I would go about doing this? We were originally creating a set of 5 animations for 5 DVDs for our client - rendering is almost complete. He asked if we can get the animations to loop.

Now this is very easy on a DVD, but I am not sure how to do it on CD-ROM - any suggestions?

Also, we have rendered everything as 720x404 (square pixels) at 25fps. What would you all recommend for compression/size/fps for CD-playback? Quicktime/AVI/etc... We are so used to DVD stuff that we aren't sure about CDs.

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

I remembered Bink from a few years back - is anyone else still using this? I need a cast iron guarantee (if that actually exists!) that these animations will playback on viewers PCs.
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    http://www.blinkimage.com

Comment

ive always prefered mpg for its quality/file size/compatibility basically to use bnk the other people need to have bink installed. mpg i find is universal between pc and mac platforms and will run on any player.

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

oh and if you want to make the CD autorun what i used to do was to create all my menues and stuff using HTML then use a program called CD-Everywhere which allows you to set an html as an autorun file

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
        X