No announcement yet.

NEW Fake or Foto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/10 then 2/4. Most of them were due to minor details most people wouldnt have bothered modeling or texturing.
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Good Fun

Great Fun
      9/10 - 3/4 I would like to see this same challenge with animations - or even images with motion blur - that would sort the mean from the boys :P

Comment

What gives away the cork puller pic? I thought it was CG, could have easily been CG imo.
        Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

look on the right of the handle, there is a smudge, usually artists dont goto that amount of detail on a whim

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
            look on the right of the handle, there is a smudge, usually artists dont goto that amount of detail on a whim
            that's how i got it as well

the one that threw me was the bolt - i thought the DOF looked too exaggerated.
            when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - hunter s. thompson

Comment

bolt was easy. on the top where the screw thread terminates there is a lip which people wouldnt normally model

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

you're right. should have got it really! although it could have been displaced...
                when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - hunter s. thompson

Comment

Working...
                X