X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love those warez monkeys!!!

http://www.3dtotal.com/home2/gallery...em.asp?id=2155

The cheek

I must be missing something? Is it because he/she is using 1.09n or what?
    rpc212
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Pretty much..... yep

Comment

What does the version number have to do with warez?

I know quite a few people not using the latest version of a lot of software for many reasons. Compatibility being a biggie.

Comment

1.09.03n was one of the biggest warezed versions...the next biggest was R
          I seriously doubt he is choosing to stay on N and not update to R... N is ancient and was released late 2003

I can understand the reason for staying with older version... dont get me wrong... but with this version and vray... its quite obvious IMO

Comment

I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole.
            rpc212
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

1.09 was the best
              irr+quasi hit render and it render much faster then today...
              gili
              http://www.3dvision.co.il

Comment

Comment

You can't be serious, Gili! I guess I must have sucked at VRay back on 1.09, cause I had all sorts of problems. The biggest being that every time I moved my camera around in the scene I had to start from scratch on settings and light levels. Weird as hell, since I never had an issue when animating...

Haha, I almost wrote "long live the beta" before I remembered it's already been out too long. Long live 1.5 (soon) and the new lightcache and QMC! They rock me on a daily basis.

SD
                  ShaunDon

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce
                    1.09.03n was one of the biggest warezed versions...the next biggest was R
                    I seriously doubt he is choosing to stay on N and not update to R... N is ancient and was released late 2003

I can understand the reason for staying with older version... dont get me wrong... but with this version and vray... its quite obvious IMO
                    All I was saying is that version number doesn't prove anything. And on top of that... how does that image affect you?

Sorry I'm not trying to take either side here. Just tryin to keep it real

Peace

Comment

shaun maby because most of the time i do animation and i seem to remeber it was faster (mabe its just my imagination).
                      would be interesting to see the benchmark scene on the latest 1.09 compare to 1.47.03

for me the most important thing is speed(guess i need more computers...) and i think it was faster , didn't had any issues with it , at least with the latest i used.
                      Gili
                      http://www.3dvision.co.il

Comment

It doesnt necessarily prove anything but in vrays cause it generally does.
                        Past experiences/things i have witnessed in this forum lead me to that conclusion.

Anyway, I certainly havnt seen or heard of anyone using N... only people I see using it are warez monkeys.

Yet another N example
                        http://www.3dm3.com/tutorials/studio/

Comment

Working...
                        X