xmas in an igloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas in an igloo

no fishing in sunny mexico for me, i got to brave snowy weather for a day trip to the english igloo's for my xmas

happy new years everyone

very cool. are those greenhouses inside the domes?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Yep, the one on the left has themes from hot countries, damn near ruined my camera too. i came in from zero degress celcius to over 30, fogged it up good. the one on the right is more moderate. http://www.edenproject.com/

Comment

I've always wanted to go there.
        is it any good?
        Maybe this year I'll get a holiday eh.....

Forgot
        Happy new year
        www.EeDesign.co.uk

Comment

as a day trip from Devon yeah it was a nice visit. it kept us occupied for nearly three hours. it took two hours to drive there, i'm not sure i would have driven down from London for it though.

at 12.50 it's not cheap (although if you take into account the ice skating rink it might be).

Comment

lived in Cornwall 4 years now, never been to Eden!....probably go next year after we've moved to Lancashire!

Comment

sweet

Comment

Can you stay overnight in one of those? Didn't see anything on their website about that.
                LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

they're both greenhouses - i don't think so. it would be nice enough tho.

Comment

Working...
                  X