Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland crew?

Did any of you guys get out today?

Huh? Not to be rude but is this off-topic?
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

whoops right message wrong board-------------------- sorry :P

Comment

ROFL

Comment

I use another board about surfing on the great lakes in michigan and they use the same message system. I often communicate on threads simultaneously and accidentally posted my message on the wrong board. Today was a day of big waves! Thought I should let you know what I was talking about, sorry.

I live near a City called Holland.

Comment

never surfed a lake before. the east coast of barbados though is a nice place for surfing

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

yea yea just keep rubbing it in elf as Im freezing my a** off here in Canada

Actually the weather has been extreemly mild this winter, got the first snow fall since mid Nov yesterday and only got a lousy 3" of snow.

-dave
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Well some people don't let the cold weather keep them couped up inside. Check these guys out in lake michigan 35 degree water and air. That air is concidered warm.

http://www.thirdcoastsurfshop.com/fo...pic.php?t=1459[url]

Comment

Working...
                X