Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other Chaosgroup plugins

hello there..
    we are in the look for a tool/plugin that creates realistic flames.. after much research the best looking flames samples created in max are from Aura, our request to acces the beta was never answered, my guess is that is about to come out, (that would be great) or they are very busy to answer the emails, with a yes or no.. even the aura forum seems to be quiet.. and people that has acces to the beta gets no response...so.. looking for other solutions..
    phoenix? were can I see a sample of what this plugin can do? digimation site has a simple still frame with not much info...
    afterburn and pyrocluster are powerfull but they are more focused on explotions, smoke.. ans clouds..we need flames like fluid dynamics in maya.. just like aura..
    any advice?
    thank you

Esteban Mora
    Citrica Studio

with your request to aura maybe you can add in a brief on what you want to use it for. im sure if its a high profile project they might be interested in having this featured

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

well i did sent them a brief description of the project and shots it is for a feature film project 18 shots in total (2k renders)...
      well maybe they are waiting for the dongles.. who knows..

Esteban Mora

Comment

Working...
      X