recording booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recording booth

quite off topic but has anyone built a reeealy cheap yet workable recording booth where i can record dialogue and guitar?

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

I´d second that! would love to get back into makin music...but since i left home i lack the place (and distance to the neighbors :P ) To do so...

Any help appreciated!

Thorsten

Comment

Apparently putting a donna (or quilt as you may know it) over your head while sitting on the bed works really really well

Comment

well concidering id like to have a booth i can fit 2 people in at the same time for dialogue, i dont think a quilt over our heads will do it. hehe. the mic and audio card will cost about 3k barbados (1.5k USD)

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I´m pretty well equipped already...and my problem is actually not making the sound as dry as possible (a quilt does wonders indeed :P ) but to be able to scream and sing like a monkey without my neighbors calling the cops :P

Thorsten

Comment

I've always found the bathroom good for playing with my wood
            Excellent accoustics and i can lock the door to keep my other half out.

Comment

Comment

hahahaha Instinct and SteveC's posted could be taken the wrong way, very easily.. HAHHAH

Comment

Working...
                X