owzitdun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owzitdun?

Hi..... How is this done?..... merging a 360 pano photo with a rendered model?..... http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/...ashford-5.html

Cheers

ahh i assume you mean as the background??

Just add it like you would a HDR and make sure its set to sphereical environment.

Comment

Yip, the background..... what puzzles me is that the junction between 3D & photo appears seemless? At a low angle I can see that an environment would work but as the camera goes up and looks down on the model there is no hole between the photo and model......

Comment

It could very well be just a big sphere.
        Maybe set to be invisble to GI, then extend the ground plane out to meet the sphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Robur
          Yip, the background..... what puzzles me is that the junction between 3D & photo appears seemless? At a low angle I can see that an environment would work but as the camera goes up and looks down on the model there is no hole between the photo and model......
          well frankly the transition between background environment and foreground model is hardly seemless. But ya it looks like he mapped a spherical image onto an inverted hemisphere.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

.... the one I saw on telly last night brought up the question...... it's now on-line and a bit easier to see the question.....? http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/.../creuse-4.html

Would a spherical pano on the inside of a sphere be the best way to do this generally?

Thanks again.....

Comment

Working...
            X