• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try tis as a quickfix: move the keys one frame back
    and then snap them back on.
    See if it helps.

Lele

Comment

yes, thats what i'am doing since a few hours, i set a key, go to the dope sheet, move the key one frame, and he's snapping in.
      its now the leastwise 700 key wich i'am moving forward and back, it isn't the best workflow i think.

even when i rightcklick the timeslider, for getting a key for rot. pos. and scale, and animate after, he's setting it in a subframe.
      Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
      www.shack.de

Comment

Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
        www.shack.de

Comment

i'm done with the procedure to fix this automatically, but i have an issue: it will work only with point3 controllers for the very first release, i think. i shoulg dig deeper to automate it, but so far it works fairly well to floor the decimals on keys.
          That means that a key at 15.995 will snap back at 15, mind you.
          It's up to you to choose what's preferable: keys in between frames, or hand readjusting of bad frames (statistics says around 50% of those will be on the wrong frame, ya know...)

select an object, run this code, see if it works for your position channels.

Code:
          tempkeysarraypos=$.Position.controller[1].keys
          for i=1 to tempkeysarraypos.count do (
          if ($.Position.controller[1].keys[i].time != int $.Position.controller[1].keys[i].time) do (
          	$.Position.controller[1].keys[i].time =(int $.Position.controller[1].keys[i].time)
          	print ("moved key" + (i as string) +" on the PosX channel from time " + (tempkeysarraypos[i].time as string) + " to time " + ($.Position.controller[1].keys[i].time as string ) )
          	)
          	)

tempkeysarraypos=$.Position.controller[2].keys
          if ($.Position.controller[2].keys[i].time != int $.Position.controller[2].keys[i].time) do (
          	$.Position.controller[2].keys[i].time =(int $.Position.controller[2].keys[i].time)
          	print ("moved key" + (i as string) +" on the PosY channel from time " + (tempkeysarraypos[i].time as string) + " to time " + ($.Position.controller[2].keys[i].time as string ) )
          	)
          	)

tempkeysarraypos=$.Position.controller[3].keys
          if ($.Position.controller[3].keys[i].time != int $.Position.controller[3].keys[i].time) do (
          	$.Position.controller[3].keys[i].time =(int $.Position.controller[3].keys[i].time)
          	print ("moved key" + (i as string) +" on the PosZ channel from time " + (tempkeysarraypos[i].time as string) + " to time " + ($.Position.controller[3].keys[i].time as string ) )
          	)
          	)

tempkeysarraypos=#()
          gc() light:true
          Lele

Comment

oh man you're.... great

i'll give it a try

thanks a lot lele
            Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
            www.shack.de

Comment

ah you're most welcome.
              If only maxscript had a way to round, rather than truncate, we'd all be very happy chaps.
              As it stand, (me ignorant, or method not present at all) i can only choose to truncate to the lower or higher integer, or write my own rounding algorithm...

And i was never good at math

EDIT: ahah found it it will round properly from the next version on...

Lele

Comment

he allways gives me that
                Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                www.shack.de

Comment

Code:
                  gc light:true
                  take the () away.
                  I ALWAYS do that mistake

Btw, the version with SRT is and proper rounding is almost done

Lele

Comment

ok, you have it: you officially owe me a beer

http://rapidshare.de/files/21276257/...apper.mse.html

select an object and run it.
                    It works with point3 rotation and position controllers and with bezier and point3 scale controllers.

do a few tests, and always doublecheck the mascript listener output: it'll tell you what it did.

Lele

Comment

oh man, when you're coming to hamburg while the World cup, you'll get the best beer and the best currywurst you've ever try

it works great, and will save me a lot of sliding key hours!

thank you very much made!
                      Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                      www.shack.de

Comment

Mmmmmh, i'm drooling all over the desk...

Pity i won't come for the world cup, as i don't think Italy'll be in its best shape, and i personally think it'd be a lot better if the lot stayed at home, with the ongoing scandals...

That said, Hamburg and Milan aren't THAT far apart

Lele

Comment

hmm, i havn't heard anything
                          Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                          www.shack.de

Comment

had me confused for a bit there. then i realised yo uwere talking about world cup football rather than world cup cricket (two truely world cup things since most of the world plays them hehe unlike basebal where the world series is kind of a stretch of the imagination hehe)

---------------------------------------------------
                            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

hmm i think i've never saw a cricked game.
                              but i'am sure its a great sport, with a lots of scandals
                              Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                              www.shack.de

Comment

not nearly as many as soccer in italy, i bet

Besides, i think it's the only sport in which the teams mid-game, go off-pitch and eat, drink and be merry for a little while.

It's rumored england and australia win only if the beers are hidden away, and india and pakistan and sri lanka win because of doping: they eat so much spicy stuff in between that they are literally on fire when back on the field

Jokes apart, i think only commonwealthers have the genes to understand cricket

Lele

Comment

Working...
                                X