X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Really Bad Tattoos

OMG

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter...d-tattoos.html

Don't have anything against them but jeez these are bad!

explicit content in some of these btw
    www.EeDesign.co.uk

Wow

Who would have known there would be so many - FK'd up people out there. I have my own story - not that I have a tatoo - but I knew this smoking hot Liberian girl (not the song by Wacko she was actually from Liberia) she was a partime model cool chick. Anyways she decided to get a tatoo on her lower back - God only knows why. Teh subject for the tatoo was a bit dicey, it was to read "Please Be Gentle" apparently when she was getting it, it really hurt, so much so that the tatoo artist called her into the shop late at night as she was screaming and cursing at him and the disturbing the customers.

I am not sure if it was an accident or done on purpose but he spelt the bloody thing wrong - she has now been marked for life with "Please Be Gentel" poor girl I didn't have the heart to tell her.

I have to say, the penis dragon is pretty cool, even cooler to get a tatoo of your cock on your cock - definetly a conversation starter

Comment

Forgot I'd posted this link
      I was pissing my-self laughing at some of them.
      The fried breakfast on the top of your head!!!!
      And that URL that women had on her forehead for an charity auction

Man spelling a tatoo wrong must be there worst nightmare.
      Like rendering the wrong building or something!
      www.EeDesign.co.uk

Comment

c'mon then - who's up for "v-ray is cool" on their ripplin' biceps ?

Comment

I hate tattoos. But to each their own.

I have one friend that has the Hooka Smoking Catepillar from Alice in Wonderland on his arm, then 5 years later he stopped smoking pot. Another friend had his girlfriends name self-tattooed on his fingers when he was 13. Another girl I knew had a cheesy 'Puff the Magic Dragon' tattooed on her thigh. And one kid i went to school with had Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Wild-e-Coyote, etc.) all over his body.

At least if you're going to get a tattoo, have some traditional Maori out in New Zealand do it for you all proper...
          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

polynesian (forgive the spelling) tattoo's are the coolest

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
            X