Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD with furniture models(Vray shaders) available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD with furniture models(Vray shaders) available.

Everybody are welcome to take a look at new, fresh and crisp DVD with 350+ interior models. All models has Vray materials and ready to render.

Quick overview:
    http://www.interovisuals.com

Pricing info you can find here
    http://commerce.vismasters.com/catal...x?product=4303

Any questions or suggestions are welcome to: info@interovisuals.com

well thats one of the nicer collections Ive seen in a while, as long as the price is fair and the source is legitimate then looks to be possibly pretty good deal.
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

He is legit. A few of those models he has made for me, and they are always very high quality. Plus they all come with good materials, which you will not normally find in a models collection like this.

The price is very reasonable too.
      Tim Nelson
      timnelson3d.com

Comment

did i somehow miss a pricetag somewheres?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I cant find a price or where to order from either...
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

There is an email so you can write email directly to author of this collection and ask any question about price, quality, etc..etc..etc..
            No pricetags been posted here to avoid commercial adverticement.

Comment

Originally posted by intero_ua
              There is an email so you can write email to author of this collection and ask any question about price, quality, etc..etc..etc..
              No pricetags been posted here to exclude commercial adverticement.
              Im a little confused here. Are you the author of these models? They look nice and all, and if it were priced reasonably, Im sure my company would pick it up, but If I go to the store to buy a pair of tennis shoes, and Im forced to track someone down to ask what the bloody price is, then Im already on my way to another store who isn't afraid to post their prices.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

ah k that make sence, tkx for the info
                Cheers,
                -dave

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                  Originally posted by intero_ua
                  There is an email so you can write email to author of this collection and ask any question about price, quality, etc..etc..etc..
                  No pricetags been posted here to exclude commercial adverticement.
                  Im a little confused here. Are you the author of these models? They look nice and all, and if it were priced reasonably, Im sure my company would pick it up, but If I go to the store to buy a pair of tennis shoes, and Im forced to track someone down to ask what the bloody price is, then Im already on my way to another store who isn't afraid to post their prices.
                  I think he was just trying to make it look a little less like spam... not sure about who the author is though. mite have been an idea to post on the site with the images as I also tend to avoid items without prices cause I usually get the slowest numbnut in the store going for a price check while I wait at the till.

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave

Comment

Price not shown because many messageboards do not like to keep commercial adverticements. And by putting price at top message it will altomatically turns message to obviously commercial.

Sorry to everyone for this inconvinience, as far as i will see that management of this forum ok with this post i will post price info.

Comment

hey no problem. just put the price on your webpage or your pdf...

Comment

The price is on the PDF .. perhaps he just added it?
                        Natty
                        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

ahh, i didn't see that. The pdf was really wiggin out on me for some reason. my apologies. Already discussing it with the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by natty
                            The price is on the PDF .. perhaps he just added it?
                            hey no ninja editing...

Comment

lol ..
                              Natty
                              http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X