More Combustion headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Combustion headaches

So I am trying to render out a simple, uncompressed quicktime file, along with an audio track. It's about 10 minutes long, and about 6 gigs uncompressed. The problem is that the audio is not working. However, when I render a test and only do 30 seconds or so, the audio will work fine. But once I render out something longer, like over a minute, the audio does not work at all.

I have been trying to get it to work all day and I have about had it!
    Tim Nelson
    timnelson3d.com

I'd render out a sequence of targas, then use Qucktime Pro to stitch it togethor.

Comment

What? You can do that with QT Pro? I have that, but I didn't know you could add targas and audio tracks in it.
      Tim Nelson
      timnelson3d.com

Comment

Yep, QT pro can load up image sequences just fine, and I don't think its much trouble to add the audio track either. QT Pro is actually a very powerfull app... most people just pay the $30 so they can save files from the web and do fullscreen display. They don't realize the extra features.

I'd just make sure you load up the targa sequence from a local drive. Over the network it is sloooooooow and QT seems like it has hung.

Comment

Working...
        X