SIGGRAPH 2006 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight agains the Dongles

we must bring the fight to the enemy attack Bulgaria and their "Dongles of Mass Creation " -

I can just imagine Bill O'Reilly chimming in - Classic !!!

Comment

Re: Fight agains the Dongles

Originally posted by Adam H. Stewart
      we must bring the fight to the enemy attack Bulgaria and their "Dongles of Mass Creation " -

rofl nice
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

hehe....
        Very funny!

I remember from the last 2 Siggraphs that Peter and Vlado looked very tired. Very, very tired.

Comment

we must bring the fight to the enemy attack Bulgaria and their "Dongles of Mass Creation " - Laughing Laughing

LOL!! Nice one Adam!

Ya, and anyone with a differing opinion to O'Reilly being told to "Shutup!" by Billy boy! He is such a caring, compassionate, nice man!

Bill O'Reilly reminds me of a Nazi propaganda pusher! I am sure the guy would like nothing better than to get rid of those he disagrees with.

"A captured audience is the best audience; they have no chance but to pay attention!"

Anyway back to work.
          rpc212
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Way off topic but ....

Funny you should mention that I don't know if you are a fan of countdown - MSNBC 9.00pm on the West Coast. He has been having a mini war with O'reilly - because O'really? is a lying sack of s**t and Nazi defender.

Check it out:

"On the air in the last year, Bill O'Reilly has defended the Nazis from World War II on three separate occasions. ... Yes, I wish I were making this up." Ketih Olberman on Jay Leno

http://newsbusters.org/node/6579

We live in a very very crazy World -

Comment

yay, great stuff juju!
              Keep 'em coming!!!!

Lele

Comment

ah you guys are silly!

niko, mr brown and myself are thinking of going next year, you keen?
                Chris Jackson
                Shiftmedia
                www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

I'll be there

I'll be there next year - I think it is back in Los Angeles - so I have make the massive effort of getting on an underground for 30 minutes - I don't know if I can handle it - would have loved to have gone this year, but projects would not allow - damned work

Comment

I can't wait to see the first pic of someone "gettin' dongly wit it!" LOL
                    Talk nerdy to me...
                    ------------------------
                    Matt English
                    base2studios
                    VizDepot.com moderator

Comment

Hey Adam,

Saw the Jay Leno interview. Ya, O'Reilly is a sack of Shit!

I guess he'll start going round to doors in the States demanding tires from cars for the war effort and if the people don't give them up they'll be hung from their front or backyard tree! This is exactly what the Nazi's did in WWII to German citizens and those they took over. I was told this by some friends I know who were living under Nazi rule back then.

Seems these idiots like O'Reilly and others on the right seem to forget extremism is a BAD THING!!!!

Check out http://www.reopen911.org/ and a documentary "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO BUSH" for some seriously scary shit! The Skull and Bones club and a Bush speech after 9/11 really lay down some rather eery form of propoganda that is a lttle to reminisant of Gerbols with a not so well covered message. What a wonderful society we live in!
                      rpc212
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

wow, this thread took a turn for the strange. And from lil ol me, I haven't found a single 'talking head type' that ISN'T a moron, or bag of shit. Cept for Jon Stewart. But does he really count? hmmm maybe

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by jacksc02
                          ah you guys are silly!

niko, mr brown and myself are thinking of going next year, you keen?
                          definitely keeno jacko

Comment

Come on, this thread is about photos, post some more, I wanna see the chaos boot and the donglemoment, please! And some muscle showroom too!
                            My Youtube VFX Channel - http://www.youtube.com/panthon
                            Sonata in motion - My first VFX short film made with VRAY. http://vimeo.com/1645673
                            Sunset Day - My upcoming VFX short: http://www.vimeo.com/2578420

Comment

I agree... this thread is about the photos and what I want to know.... WHY am I NOT in them????

Oh wait... that is because for the first time since 1996... I didn't go. Too busy at home with this one...

But I get reports from Throb twice a day about how cool it is so I am pissed. Have fun guys.

Comment

awww....great job Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X