Canadian Autodesk Resellers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Autodesk Resellers...

just wondering if anyone could recomend a good reseller for 3dsmax in western Canada? I was using Continental Imaging which is now Imaginit but Im sick of them altering my account details without bothering to ask me and in return it takes me usually 6 to 10 months trying to get Autodesk to fix what they F'up.... So Im looking for someone new in prefer BC or Alberta

Thanks,

Dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

anyone?
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Must be a world domination thing - ImaginIT are our resellers down here in Australia as well!

-- DJ

Comment

Hi Dave,

Here in Quebec, we have "Le groupe Buscom" and they cover the entire province.

http://www.buscom.ca/site/francais/pagesf/home.htm

The services are always great but there web site is only in french. Maybe, you can call them to see if they can help you.

Hope this will help

Comment

Thanks, Ill think about it. Ive called 3 different resellers now in AB, BC and Ont and have received no replies from any of them and my subscription is getting dangerously close to the end of its term going to call AME today to see if there are any alternatives cause this is just pathetic

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave

Comment

Working...
          X