did anyone see aura?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone see aura?

Well I didn't have a chance to stick around boston until the vray user event. I know they were going to show Aura. Anyone see it?

V Miller

My thoughts exactly

That was exactly what I have been thinking - why all the secrecy ? Surely if it is anywhere near release they would be giving the shout out - or is it another bloody NDA thing - God I am getting sick of that shite.

Comment

come on adam, NDA's are a pain, but they are necessary
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

as far as I recall, Aura wasn't mentioned, though they did show a beta of a realtime sequencer which could be pretty good.
        Kind Regards,
        Richard Birket
        ----------------------------------->
        http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

At Siggraph, Peter did say (if I recall correctly) that something was coming out in a month or two on Aura
          Alain Blanchette
          www.pixistudio.com

Comment

whats a realtime sequencer?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

probably a flip book that can play your vrimage in realtime with options of which channel you want to see played etc. hehe. probably not as complex as that. but im guessing it is a flipbook type thing

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
              X