Xbox 360 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Players

Any of you guys have the 360....Just picked up Gears of War and Call of Duty 3. Both are awesome games. Cant wait for the PS3. Little expensive, but the system looks great.
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

You must wizz Mr DaForce
    private joke mate no worry
    =:-/
    Laurent

Comment

grabbed Gears at lunch today, hopefully project load lightens up to give me some time to check it out!
      | LinkedIn | Twitter | JCanimator.com |

Comment

yeah wait for daforce, hes the gaming guy round here.....
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Im going to get gears of war right now actually.

I have NHL 2007. That is a great game, I wish they added a little more in dynasty mode.

Comment

BASTARDS!!!!! you and your gears of war

I gotta wait till 23rd Nov to get Gears
            But COD3 is out on the 15th, but might get that on PC to use with my 8800GTX
            Tony Hawk and RB6 Vegas are the others im keen for.

Anyone played SplinterCell Double Agent yet? Thats pretty damn sweet!!!

Hey all you xbox360 chaps, add me to your friends list.. daforce2000

oh yeah... thanks Priad

Comment

No COD3 for the PC....bastards, we made them, now they leave us for the consoles

We better get COD4 or they're in trouble :P
              Eric Boer
              Dev

Comment

what what what what

Damn i thought it WAS coming out.

Thats amazing that they are not bringing it to PC

Guess I will be getting it on 360 then.

Comment

Ive been waiting for a HDTV to get bought to get one... Just managed to convince my dad to get a 42" plasma, on its way for january

I'm pretty much only getting it for gears of war & bioshock, then after my first year of live runs out i'll sell it and get a ps3.

Ive never been more excited for a game than I am about bioshock, and dont even get me started on the art direction

Comment

Dont get a plasma if your going to be playing your xbox on it. Get a LCD. I have a 42inch plasma and Ive had it less then a year, and I swear the burn in is already becoming a problem.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

We dont really need COD3, when we got Farcry 2 "crysis" although....yes we should have it dammit we started it

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                        Dont get a plasma if your going to be playing your xbox on it. Get a LCD. I have a 42inch plasma and Ive had it less then a year, and I swear the burn in is already becoming a problem.
                        I didnt think they had that problem anymore. Thinking of going for the Philips 42PF5521
                        Is it worth paying an extra £150 to loose brightness, contrast, and about 100,000 pixels?

How often do you use your tv, is it always on?

Comment

I haven't had my plasma for very long, so I doubt anything major has changed with regard to burn in. Also, the plasma is the LEAST used tv in my household.

Do what you want, but I'm giving an honest opinion based on my own experience. video games are NOT meant to be played on plasmas.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I tried LCD, Plasma, big screen crt projection and DLP and after about 2 to 4 weeks with each in my house (dont ask ) I setteled on a 46" DLP and love it. yea I cant hang it on a wall but its just as light as the 42" Plasma I had and its only 13" deep and the picture and clarity is great and best of all I never have to worry about burn-in

As with everything though it comes down to personal preference...

-dave
                            Cheers,
                            -dave
                            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1
                              As with everything though it comes down to personal preference...
                              -dave
                              Well, price mainly. I'd like a DLP but theyre very hard to find too.

Comment

Working...
                              X