holy grail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy grail?

i think i may have finally found my holy grail combination. Vray proxy is the cornerstone of this combination.
    I do AEC sims exclusively for a Civil engr company. With vray proxy and vray displacement, in combination with onyxtree storm and their garden suite and max modeling i can make just about any specie of plant called out on the landscape arch plans and get much more realistic drive thrus and fly overs. Add Forest Pro and i have pretty much everything i need. When i get a set of land arch plans and then i google images for the plants, i can match the models to the plants, use the bark from images and, sometimes use the leaves from images as texture maps. In a few years i should have quite a large library of 3d plants. My 2d map library is pretty well stocked already (from stuff i have custom made).
    Thanks Vray.
    mh

if vray were an actual person, he would say: "Your welcome."

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

i had heard rumors that Vray was almost at AI status.
      mh

Comment

Make sure you wake up every morning and bow toward bulgaria
        "A severed foot would make the ultimate stocking stuffer"
        -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thats our meca

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
          X