No announcement yet.

Five years of V-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thing I had jumped on the V-Ray band wagon the previous December as I was looking at that and fR and Brazil and instantly loved V-Ray sent in my preorder as soon as it was available and never looked back. Grats to Vlado, Peter and the rest of the Chaos team for the last 5+ years and I look forward to many more

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

You've given so many people careers within these past five years. You've also forced the entire rendering market to look at your work and say, 'damn - we have to have that as well.'

It's truly remarkable that your software has changed the way how almost everyone in the world looks at things. Happy anniversary!!!
      LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
      HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
      Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Congratulations................!!

Comment

Congratulations

I have to say I'm five years late to this party . . . just got VRay last week. I also use Brazil and have been dabbling with Gelato but VRay looked too solid not to have in my arsenal as well.

I am still thankful for getting SimCloth for free many billions of years ago when I really needed to do some cloth work and max was lacking in that area. So I am happy to support you guys. You've been such strong supporters of the max community for so many years.
          Steve Burke
          www.burkestudios.com

Comment

Funny, the latest version of mental ray has so many options that appear
            to be taken directly from Vray. The influence of vray on the other major
            renderers in blatently obvious. Hell, they dont even try to hide it.

Congrats guys (and galls) !
            http://mikebracken.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Comment

check out some of the brazil 2 features too
              Chris Jackson
              Shiftmedia
              www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Congratulations Vray! Smokin Render engine!
                rpc212
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Working...
                X