don't really have the budget for that right now
      how about 22?
      Dominique Laksmana

Comment

no idea sorry
        WerT
        www.dvstudios.com.au

Comment

i found the 24 inch to be a little over contrasty. But its a very good monitor
          mdi-digital.com

Comment

I have been working 3 years with the 20" 2001FP (I think), and had no problems. The only thing is that all Dell monitors are not sealed, so those little black flies you have with very hot weather, get easily behind your "glass" panel which can be very annoying. I have the larger Dell monitors now and cover them in the summer to prevent this...

Comment

I have been using a 30" dell since xmas. And love it to bits. Their new 30" is even better. But if the 24 is out of your price range then teh 30" is way out.

I know quite a few people using the dells, all rate them pretty highly.
              Sure there are others out their.. more "proffesional" lcd monitors, but their price is massive often more than my 30" and usually not very large screen size.

Comment

Sorry, I too have the 24" but I have had some pretty good luck with it. I've profiled and calibrated it with the GMB eye-one and it's pretty smooth and matches the prints I get done pretty well. I had to turn the brightess down a lot but haven't noticed any significant problems with banding, lack of colors, etc. I don't have much to compare it to though so there might be something better out there, the price for a 24" (1920x1200) though was hard to beat.
                www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

i have a 24'' at work and a 24" at home and after having been to an architects office trhat has a 30", i'm moving to 30" as soon as financially possible.
                  mh

Comment

my new baby DELL 2407 Rev.4 :

here with my old 17' samsung 173P (black and whites overall colors are superior on DELL than this sammy)

I loved the screen so much that same day I got this one I ordered another one
                    Luke Szeflinski
                    :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

Thats got to be the neatest.. cleanest desk I have seen in ages.

Mine has plenty of....ahh.. character

Comment

place around my PC is my ALTAR it was to be perfect
                        Luke Szeflinski
                        :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

Working...
                        X