Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max 9 Extension out too...

... hot on the heals of SP1.... Extension 1 is out now too

were you able to download it? ....it think for a few seconds, then i kicked back to the previous page, with a "Unknown exception" at the top of the page.

pop up blocker is turned off.

Comment

yep, I downloaded it. then I thought: "do I really need this productivity booster, will it really boost things up?" and just didn't bother installing it.

Comment

...downloaded fine...... and I did install it but there are no docs to say what the hell it does..... so you probably got it right Rivoli

.... I did find select similar which is a nice addition.... especially as we have been using it for a few years in ADT !!!!

Comment

neat, i wonder if its the same one chris made that i've been using for a while now >

Downloaded, the little 'You cannot uninstall this software' thing made me not install yet though.
          Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

If you go to the Help menu, then go to Introduction, there is a What's New in Extension 1 page. It has most of the new features. It also seems to include SP1. There are a handful of things that make it useful. One I particularly liked is that it gives the Edge Chamfer tool in Poly's the option for Segments which allow for making Fillets.

Comment

One I particularly liked is that it gives the Edge Chamfer tool in Poly's the option for Segments which allow for making Fillets.
              I really like this option also. Finally.
              http://mikebracken.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Comment

damn, I installed this and now max9 won't start up! It says it's missing d3dx9.dll. Has anyone else had a problem with this extension...max 9 sp1 32 bit, winx xp pro 32 bit

Comment

oh, i guess i had to run the dxdec06Redist and now it's working!

Comment

hmm...something fishy about this booster pack. 3dsmax 9 with SP1, vray scene were opening really long on all our computers in office. Now it's light speed. Discreet did something !!
                    Luke Szeflinski
                    :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

Can anyone confirm that Sp1 is included in the productivity pack?

thanks,

e

Comment

They are 2 seperate packages AFAIK

Comment

SP1 was dodgy as hell, had to remove it from all the systems, and am waiting for sp2 - since when did autodesk get like microsoft?

Comment

i guess since they have acquired maya
                            teabag studios

www.teabagstudios.com

Comment

Some of the features in SP1 are in the Booster pack, so I would think that SP1 is included in it. I haven't had any serious issues at all with the Extension so far. What issues are people having wtih SP1?

Comment

Working...
                              X