Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor

Is this a good monitor?

It is half the cost of DELL's, but I want to make sure it is of good quality. It isn't for VRAY use. I need to order 10 for worstation using Autodesk Revit Building.

http://www.futurepowerpc.com/scripts...E=MTKD-K22MDWB
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Never heard of that brand. I too am looking into monitors and seems that the Philips 220WS8FS compares to that monitor, though contrast 1000:1. I've always worked with Philips and have always been very satisfied. The cost in Euro is 300,00. There is also the ACER AL2216W that also compares to these two. These two do not have speakers though. The ACER AL2223W does have speakers and is also adjustable in height. Seems like a good possibility for me, though it costs €100 more.

Comment

Monitors

How much more do you think you pay for the DELL name? The same monitor, but a DELL is twice the price.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I loved my KDS (Korean Data Systems) monitor back in the day when a 19" crt was gigantic (And I only spent $400 on it then). I still use the darn thing, it's about 6-7 years old now, thing still works just fine. My experience with them has been excellent.

-Colin
        Colin Senner

Comment

I personally think you pay much more for the DELL name....like SONY. SONY has beautiful products.....therefore you also pay for the "beauty" of the product. I worked in a studio 9 years ago and had a DELL computer. The computer would have cost much less putting each piece together separately instead of going with the DELL name.

Comment

Monitor

I agree. I would think you are paying a 30% premium for the name.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Dell are bloody good tho. And certainly here in Aus, their prices are pretty good. Their 30" LCD's are massivly cheaper than the Apple equivilent..etc..

However specs alone that screen seems pretty good.. and it is very cheap.
              But specs alont wont tell you how good a screen is. Ideally you would want to try out one or at very least read a few reviews on them to get the general idea of what they are like.

Comment

Monitor

I had them send me one that I am going to put along side my Dell. I'll let you know.
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
                X