No announcement yet.

my new official state license plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive it like you stole it.. thats my motto too ... well besides the other one.

How long you had it?

Comment

i've had it since october. honestly its the most fun ive had driving a car. it wont beat most cars off the line but it'll top out at 150mph...i never need to go anywhere near that. tearing up a windy road...drifting decreasing radius turns....mwahaha...fun times
      here's the rx8 on top gear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRiPSlx8PxA
      www.boxxtech.com

Comment

haha nice. i have my car setup specifically for corner grip. since its not massively fast and fwd. but still it corners up to and a tad over 1g in corners not much can keep up on the twistys. now just waiting to find the right supra and i will 'upgrade' haha.
        i quite like the 4 door style of the rx8 quite interesting. but you can't fit anyone over 5 years old in the back i imagine

Comment

The thing I love about the rotarys is that they are always on the power band and sound like your going fast even when just cruising.

If we're going to talk rides might as well post some pix.

Here's my baby, It's got a few bolt ons under the hood (about 290hp), coil over suspension, sway bars and racing brakes, The speed limiter kicks in around 155mph but I've only gotten it to about 150, handles like a dream.

I have this body kit sitting in the garage, but I think I'll wait to put it on till I get something to hook an intercooler up to.

Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but what sort of car is that?

Looks tidy. Just my style ... nothing to lairy

Comment

Here it is an Infiniti G35, In Japan and I think it by you it is a Nissan Skyline V35, Comes in a Coupe too, built on the same chassis and motor as the 350Z. You guys have a choice of engine too, a 2.4 l , a 3.0l and the 3.5l that we get.

Best part is that it is RWD Comes in AWD too
              Eric Boer
              Dev

Comment

Ahh yes.. what confused me was they are not standard turbo'd are they?
                Certainly not with a front mount.. they must be your bolts ons

Yeah the v35 skylines are pretty rare around here.. only seen a few. Nice solid car. Not quite as edgy as the R34 GTR but probably alot nicer ride.

Comment

nice eric. thats a pretty popular car here though i dont recall seeing one with that body kit...looks sweet. i've always wanted to drive one.
                  -joe
                  www.boxxtech.com

Comment

Nice car.. the cheapest rx8 in denmark cost 88.000$

Chart of car prices in the EU http://www.suurland.com/tests/carprices.jpg green is before tax and red is with tax. which is 180% on cars here

/Thomas
                    www.suurland.com
                    www.cg-source.com
                    www.hdri-locations.com

Comment

Cars

Hmmm '91 VW Jetta here. What to see it Now I wrap my wife and kids in a VOLVO V70

http://www.volvocars.com/campaigns/M...ow/default.htm
                      Bobby Parker
                      www.bobby-parker.com
                      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

i like my nice little skoda fabia. it gets great millage and is still pretty zippy (which is good for a rally driving society...yes us right hand drivers are crazy)

---------------------------------------------------
                        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                        X