Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RErender
    There is a new Extension 1 R2 :P

Doesn't say anything except just that it is revision 2 in the text. the download file is even named the same as the first one, the funny thing is that the files are dated 4/5/07 before the first one was released.
    Lol, Eric, you go for it first and let us know, ok?
    I wonder what they smoke, it must have been better stuff in Canada...

Lele

Comment

Originally posted by studioDIM
      Originally posted by RErender
      There is a new Extension 1 R2 :P

Doesn't say anything except just that it is revision 2 in the text. the download file is even named the same as the first one, the funny thing is that the files are dated 4/5/07 before the first one was released.
      Lol, Eric, you go for it first and let us know, ok?
      I wonder what they smoke, it must have been better stuff in Canada...

Lele
      LET's all move down (or UP) there to Canada...
      So sorry, i just stoped smoking...

Best regards,
      nikki Candelero
      .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

I spoke to someone at Autodesk today regarding our issue. He said he would escalate it up the food chain, but...

"To put in in as clear language as possible, Mechanical Desktop is history" and "There hasn't been any development on MDT for the last few years, all we've done is kept it compatabile with the latest Autocad format".

Please tell me why we're paying thousands each year per subscription, for software that has been broken and is not being updated? I'm furious. They're telling us that, if they can't do an easy fix (he has his fingers crossed, but isn't expecting one), we'll have to upgrade to inventor. What a load of bull^&*t.

That said, we're not asking for a fix for MDT, we're asking for a fix for 3dsmax. They introduced the problem, so it should be their responsibility to rectify it.
        </rant>

Will keep you guys posted.
        -- DJ

Edit: I should say that a fix would probably take up no more than 30 lines of code...
        if xref.ucs != 0 (xref.position = xref.position + xref.ucs)

hmm...

-- DJ

Comment

Working...
        X