MAX 9 UI Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX 9 UI Question

When working with splines in MAX9 is there a way to change the nodes BACK to the little pluses from the stupid little boxes that they have now? On mesh splines it can be changed but I cant find any where to change it for splines.

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

that has been changed due to performing a HELL lot of better (speedwise). Esp. when working with a lot of splines. and i am not sure if there is a way at all to change it back.

Regards,
    Thorsten

Comment

prefrences, viewports, show verts as dots
      Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

Originally posted by dbuchhofer
        prefrences, viewports, show verts as dots
        yup tried that but it doesn't affect editable splines in any way shape or form

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

I'm having the same problem. It's very hard to find first vertex with the squares.
          Does anyone know if there is an *.ini setting to revert back to crosses?

z.

Comment

Working...
          X