rpf AA in combustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rpf AA in combustion

I get really bad AA in combustion when I import footage rendered with vray. I know this is not really a problem of vray. I don't have any g-buffer enabled. does anybody else got problems like this in the past?

for example I have some spheres on a black background, it's fading to white and I get white outlines around the spheres, when the background is a mid grey!

best regards
    themaxxer
    Pixelschmiede GmbH
    www.pixelschmiede.ch

in the footage controls, turn on "premultiplied" and set the color to match the gray.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

how about render against a completely black background, and render out your gradient background separately.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Hmmm, just re-read your post and see you are rendering against black, ignore what I wrote above. Maybe upload your image so we can take a look?
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

well from how i read it, its not completely black but fading to white somehow? yes an image is in order.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
          X