iPod touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod touch

so here I am using my iPod touch to access the forum.
    its very cool!!

Anyone else got one?
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

I used one in the Apple shop on saturday. I was impressed with it, but I couldn't justify the price tag especially with the limited storage.

When the iPhone gets updated with 3g, a decent camera, gps and 30gb+ or storage space I will get it no questions asked

As it stands I am really happy with my 5g iPod video 30gb for the car and my 2gb nano 2g for the gym.

The new nano is REALLY nice though. I read an interesting article somewhere which was saying that the touch is a clever move on Apples part because if they wanted to, with a single update the touch would become a class beating PDA and effectively wipeout the competition over night.

Comment

aaah he got it!!
      Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
      www.shack.de

Comment

I got one for my daughter, the thing is pretty cool. I'd say lack of space is made up by the interface, this is the way devices should be controled.

I can get it to connect to the wifi as long as the connection is open but as soon as I enable wep it can't connect, need to see what there is to do about that.
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

It's unbelievable how thin it is... I was using one last night at an Apple store and thought it was pretty impressive. I'm still thinking of getting one, but the fact that you can't add a calendar appointment, take notes, and that it doesn't have the email program is a bit of a turn-off.

Comment

Working...
          X