No announcement yet.

treestorm weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damnit.....everytime this topic pops up I get excited, hoping someone found a fix....

Comment

jacksc02,
      wow, FBX worked like a charm, except NONE of my materials came through...when I create a 3DS all of my cameras are messed up, am I doing something wrong here? Perhaps you only export geometry and then add cameras in Max8, I'd be interested to know a bit more of your workflow for this if possible..... even if its painful!

schroeder: sorry for making the topic pop up again, and not adding anything constructive!

out of interest, has anyone had success with max9 32bit and the wind features, or is it just as unusable as 64 bit?

thanks,

Mike
      Cheers, Michael.

Comment

i usually set all of my cameras up with splines/nurbs curves so i just import those back in to max 8 then attach the cameras again.

For materials, its a lot of backwards and forwards from 8 to 9. Just rebuilding each material 1 by 1.
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

hi,

thanks for the reply,

I've never created my cams like that before, but will try on a future job to implement the wind features thru using max 8.

I really hope something gets sorted soon for using 64bit, it is a proper let down at present.

good luck everybody!

mike
          Cheers, Michael.

Comment

Working...
          X