No announcement yet.

Office Chair Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All depends on your Buget aswell really..
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Our whole office got Aeron chairs last friday and I'm liking them a lot, our old chairs were rubbish though so not much to compare against.
      Just hoping it might improve my constant sore back.

Td

Comment

The Aeron chair is definitely worth the cost. I got one new at about half-price from eBay. Its the best chair I've ever had.

I was having lower back/tailbone problems from old Vitra task chairs, but once I got the Aeron, the problems went away.
        "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

There definitely is a difference in chairs - I used to use an Aeron back in 2000 - the mesh seat forced me to always pinch my nuts. Aside from that minor circulation problem, it was probably the best chair that I've used to date.

I've heard some criticism, that the looks of the Aeron are starting to look 'dated', but I still think they are excellent. I'm just wondering if there was something out there more reasonably priced. It's starting to look like all the good chairs are high in cost.

As for my opinion - I'm on the computer ALL the time and have had back issues going back to doing construction as a teenager. Since you sit in a chair ALL day long, I think it's sometimes worth paying for comfort. It's your health after all.

@Priesler- no offense - I can't stand the look of that chair (HÅG Capisco Ergonomic Office Saddle Chair) lol. I knnow it got some good reviews but it's too funky for my tastes.
          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

@jujubee

None taken, but it´s a great chair! I have had it for more than 6 years and it still looks like the day I bought it.

Preisler
            Preisler

www.3dpixel.dk
            www.linkedin.com/in/3dpixel

Comment

Comfort for me is a nice leather thickly padded executive chair.

Eric Boer
              Dev

Comment

Originally posted by jujubee
                Since you sit in a chair ALL day long, I think it's sometimes worth paying for comfort. It's your health after all.
                if only my bosses saw it that way - i managed to get a £65 budget for a new chair to replace the one i've had forever...and that gets me precisely not a lot!
                when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - hunter s. thompson

Comment

yep

yes i must agree i aslo sit in the big black leather comfortable chair only problem is i lean back sometimes and take a nap lol...its almost to comfortable haha =P
                  Ruben Gil
                  www.spvisionz.com
                  www.linkedin.com/in/s2vgroup

Comment

Working...
                  X