Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp Crashes.

Hi there people,.

I'm realy out of possible sollutions, so i'm asking everywhere. perhaps there is someone who has an brilliant idea.

Here is the problem:
    When i work in max, max autosaves. when doing that i get a message in the tray icons from windons.this error also occurs for other programs thus not related to 3dsmax (although max crashes and photoshop stops saving and i can try saving local). All this occurs when saving over the network
    The error is:

{Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the file \Device\LanmanRedirector. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.
    Eventid 50. code:c000020c

So i began searching the internet and found a couple of sollutions i could do. all i have done such as editing the registery, new netwokr card, settings lan speeds and such. nothing is working and even installed a new windows....

Maybe this is caused by the wibu...?? any has the same?

I'm running XP 64bit SP2 with all the updated. i have the newest drivers and such.

anyone some idea's ?
    My Homepage : http://www.pixelstudio.nl

It likely has nothing to do with your workstation, it is more likely that it is a problem on the server and/or the switch. I've seen the error many times over the years, never has it been the workstations.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

Working...
    X